- A bar & grill on South Congress Avenue.
- 1603 South Congress Avenue
- Austin, TX 78704
- (512) 942 - 0823
- Dinner Sun-Wed: 5pm-10pm
- Dinner Thurs-Sat: 5pm-11pm
- Brunch Sat & Sun: 11am-3pm
- Mid-Day Sat & Sun: 3pm-5pm
- Happy Hour Mon-Fri: 3pm-6:30pm
- Valet parking is available for $8.
- Validated self parking is available dependent on capacity. $3 per hour after the first 3 hours.
Culinary Director of New Waterloo
Amanda’s interest in the culinary field was inspired by the dinner parties her mom would throw. A graduate of The Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, her career took her to Chicago, where she worked at the acclaimed TRU, Spring, three Michelin-starred L.2o, and The Peninsula Hotel. Amanda also opened The Bristol, Balena, and Thompson Hotel’s Nico Osteria as Executive Pastry Chef. Amanda returned to Texas in 2015 as Executive Pastry Chef at South Congress Hotel, and was promoted to Corporate Executive Pastry Chef of New Waterloo in 2017. She now serves as the Culinary Director of New Waterloo, acting as a resource and leader to all culinary teams.